STABILIZE / All skin types
HERO / pH SOLUTION 02
- Apply daily to the face, neck and chest, hands, scalp and/or body – the areas you wish to protect and balance.
- Apply on dry skin after contact with water.
- Do not rinse off. HERO pH solution 02 is a leave-on product.
- Apply immediately after showering, facial cleansing, hand washing or other contact with soap, hand sanitizer or cleaning products to instantly stabilize the pH of your skin.
- Use with your preferred Karmameju skincare products for the face or body.
- HERO pH solution 02 can also be used on dermatologically-challenged areas of the skin to ensure the best conditions for the skin’s healing process.
- Ideal after swimming, hand washing, doing the dishes, cleaning, etc.
CAUTION Rinse with water in case of contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Skin test recommended. Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
- HERO immediately stabilises the skin’s pH value
- Use HERO as the first step in your skincare routine, and during the day after hand-washing, cleaning, etc.
- HERO can be used on face, body and in the scalp
- HERO can be used by everyone in the family
- HERO stabilises the skin’s pH value after showers and cleansing of the skin
- Several consumers have experienced benefits when using HERO multiple times throughout the day in periods with challenged skin
pH and the skin
- The skin’s pH value is essential for the skin’s condition, look, and health
- The use of water, soap, and chemicals disrupt the skin’s natural pH value and pushes the skin’s protective acid mantle temporarily out of sync
- A normal shower pushes the skin’s pH value to a more alkaline level which disrupts the skin’s natural acid mantle
- Depending on age, gender and skin type, it can take hours before the optimal pH value is stabilised and restored
- Skin with a too alkaline pH value is often dry, vulnerable, oily or irritated – and this is the main reason for many skin issues
- Scientific studies document the importance of a stabilised pH value to wound healing as well as skin disorders and general skin diseases such as seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, and acne
The optimal pH of the skin is one of the most important “active ingredients” we can ensure the skin gets. HERO pH solution 02 has the mildest, most simple list of ingredients. It is the combination of these ingredients – in the right amounts and the correct formulation – that stabilises the skin’s pH.
Ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, glycerin (vegetable), pentylene glycol (natural source), pectin, hydroxyacetophenone, citric acid. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
I have been a part of the test panel for HERO since I suffer from rosacea. It is surprising how healing it was to my skin and my redness have disappeared. I use it both in the morning and in the evening and I have no skin problems anymore.
Maria, 42 years, Langeskov
I am crazy about it! It is evident that it has helped to retain moisture level.
Nanna, 25 years, Frederikssund
I concur with the enthusiasm. I have dry skin, eczema on the neck, elbows etc. and mild rosacea on the face that I am in treatment for. I have been using HERO daily for the last 7 weeks, and it really relieves my rosacea and moisturises the dry and itchy places. Thank you for a lovely product that also has a reasonable price.
Liv, 54 years, Værløse
I concur with the line of praises over this product. Dry skin and an itching scalp have really gotten a boost. Only good recommendations.
Mette, 44 years, Gentofte
I have had eczema and really dry scalp that flakes and itches. After the use of this product mu scalp is in complete balance. I love it!
Henriette, 31 years, Aarhus
I love Karmameju Skincare. I use HERO on the face, neck and scalp. I am receiving chemotherapy and my face is not nearly as dry as it could be. I am excited to see what HERO can do for my scalp and the new hair that is on its way.
Rikke, 47 years, Kolding
A true star product. So far, I have only used it on the face and body, but I definitely also have to try it on my daughter’s dry scalp.
Louise, 38 years, Aarhus
Nothing less than yet another luxurious product. One again I have purchased it on the website.
Mette, 47 years, Randers
I just want to thank you for your HERO pH solution. I have used it on my son's hands (he is 13 years old). The skin was tough due to too much hand washing. HERO and a nourishing hand lotion have really done miracles. From ultra-dry hands (sandpaper-like), they are now wonderfully soft again, and the skin looks healthy and well-cared for.
Bea, 40 years, Østerbro
I agree! It truly is a miracle cure. My skin has become so lovely after two weeks with HERO, where I had tried everything else 6 months before.
Trine, 33 years, Roskilde
I just wanted to share my experience with this product. Since the birth of my daughter seven years ago, I have suffered from seborrheic eczema or atopic eczema. I have tried soaps and hormone creams. My eczema is worst when my hormones reach a certain peak where I get break outs in my eyebrows, my hair and my nose wings. After only one week’s use, my skin tone in the face is even and there is no shadow of eczema or dry, flaky skin. I am impressed! Thanks for the great product.
Joy, 30 years, Odense
What is pH?
pH is a numeric value that is applied to measure the acidity of a hydrous solution, skincare products and on the surface of the skin. The pH scale measures how acidic or alkaline a substance is, and the scale ranges from 0 to 14; a pH of 7 is neutral, a pH of less than 7 is acidic and a pH higher than 7 is alkaline. Balanced skin thrives with a pH value of approximately 5, meaning that the skin pH is slightly acidic. Conversely, the inner body thrives at a neutral pH value of 7.
Is your skin’s pH in balance or is it out of sync?
Why is the skin’s pH so significant?
The skin deserves the best conditions and the most significant starting point for achieving healthy skin is a stabilised pH value. The pH of the skin plays a crucial role in the skin’s condition and appearance. Changes in the pH value affect the enzyme activity and disrupt the natural cell renewal processes that are vital to the skin’s health.
The skin has a delicate protective layer on the surface; the acid mantle, which consists of sebum and sweat from the many microscopic pores in the skin. The acid mantle’s most important job is to protect the skin by maintaining an optimal balance of moisture, natural protective oils and the skin’s vital bacterial flora. At the same time, it has to protect from harmful exogenous bacteria, fungal infections, UV radiation and pollution. The acid mantle functions as an essential protective barrier and “a knight in shining armour” for the skin’s immune system.
Read the entire Science explanation here under Guides and rituals.
Combine HERO with
For optimized skincare