ENERGIZE / Therapeutic
MORE / SALT BODY SCRUB 03 - Travel size
- Warm a small handful body scrub between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use on wet or dry skin.
- Tie back long hair to avoid getting product into clean hair.
- Turn off the water and massage into wet skin using circular movements, avoiding the décolletage and fragile skin.
- Rinse off quickly to remove salt, leaving the precious oils on the skin.
- Gently pat dry with towel.
- Use between waxing to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Karmameju scrubs are perfect for preparing and smoothing skin before tanning.
- Do not use this product on the face, use our Konjac sponges and the masks PROUD and DEEP for facial exfoliation.
- For silky smooth and polished skin, use twice a week.
CAUTION Do not use on broken skin or after shaving. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains tree oil. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
Ingredients: Maris sal/sea salt/sel marin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium chloride (himalayan crystal salt), ºbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, glycerin (vegetable), cetyl esters, mel/honey/miel, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), aqua/water/eau, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, citronellol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.