Sun protection is the product that most of our retailers and consumers have requested from me over time, and as a product developer in the skincare industry, the SUN range has also been the most difficult challenge to solve. Because how do you crack the code on what I haven't been able to find on the skin care shelves myself?
BEAUTY TOOL / All skin types
RENEW face brush
- A little, natural face lift
- Gently exfoliates
- Reduces puffiness, promotes firm skin
- A must have product in your face care routine
Karmameju’s super soft and gentle face dry brush is an effective beauty tool for gently exfoliating the skin, stimulating blood circulation and the connective tissue, as well as awakening your face after sleep.
Regular brushing will help reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes, whilst smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. RENEW will help improve your skin tone and stimulate the lymphatic system, leaving skin smooth and radiant.
RENEW face brush 01 is a natural ’mini face lift’ in the daily skincare routine.
The Karmameju dry brushes are unique. Specially developed in hardness, hair type, hair amount and hair length by Karmameju.
Karmameju dry brushes have become classics with thousands of consumers worldwide who have made dry brushing their daily ritual, because the many benefits can be seen and experienced, and are being dearly missed when not done.
RENEW is made from sustainably sourced and certified beech wood. The bristles are made from the hair of a goat. Traditionally crafted in China.
The face brush comes in an exclusive drawer-box, perfect for travelling. THE ILLUSTRATION and THE GUIDE are enclosed in the box.
Read much more under Directions in the drop-down menu below, see THE GUIDE & THE ILLUSTRATION with brush directions and follow the easy HOW TO video.
Follow the THE ILLUSTRATION and THE GUIDE. It takes time for any new routine to show results, so be patient and remain consistent with your brushing treatment.
- Use the face brush on dry skin in the morning before your shower and cleansing routine.
- Prepare for your brushing session by pulling back your hair and remove any eyewear/jewellery.
- Use 6 light and energetic strokes per area of the face for best results.
- Brush makeup-free skin 3-4 times a week for 2-3 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of the skin.
- As the skin around the eyes is thin and delicate, make sure you use soft strokes and never stretch or pull the skin.
- After brushing, cleanse your skin. Complete the treatment with products from the Karmameju facial range suited for your skintype and drink a large glass of water to hydrate from the inside.
MAINTENANCE After use, push your thumb through the bristles to ensure that all skin particles have been removed. Clean your brush in warm water with a gentle soap once a week, then dry thoroughly - away from direct heat, ensuring the bristles are pointing down whilst drying. We recommend using a separate brush for each member of your household.
CAUTION A slight flush to the skin is normal. Take care not to brush too hard and avoid irritated, sensitive or broken skin, taking extra caution around raised moles or abrasions. Do not use your brush if it has not been cleaned within the last week. Loose bristles may occur.
Follow the numbers on THE ILLUSTRATIONS
- Décolletage – brush from chest and shoulders towards the middle of your collarbones.
- Neck – stretch the neck and lift up the chin. Brush with long strokes down towards the collarbone.
- Jaw line – lift up the chin to stretch the skin. Use short upward strokes under the jaw line.
- Chin – pull back the lower lip to stretch the skin. Use inverted U-shaped strokes from the middle and out.
- Cheeks – stretch the skin by moving mouth and jaw to the opposite side of the area being brushed. Use inverted U-shaped strokes in an upwards and outwards direction.
- Upper lip – use short and energetic strokes from the centre of the lip and outward.
- Nose – brush upwards from the sides and tip of the nose.
- Eye area – brush around the eye and eyebrow area in circular movements.
- Temples – brush from the outer part of the eye towards the temple.
- The Third Eye (glabella) – use short upward strokes between the brows.
- Forehead – brush the entire forehead from the centre towards the temples.
- Face profile - Complete your treatment by using long downward strokes from the front and the back of the ear, towards the collarbone.
RENEW is especially great for the atopic eczema on my daughter’s skin. It really stimulates and removes the many excess skin cells and we use it on her body as well.
Pernille, 29 years, Skævinge.
- Reduce dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
- Exfoliate & refine
- Improve circulation
- Energize the skin
- Improve skin tone
- Release facial tension
- Prevent clogged pores
- Smooth fine lines & wrinkles
- Stimulate the lymphatic system
I am really happy with the little guide that comes with the brush so you can get started. I have fairly sensitive skin, so I only use the brush approx. once a week.
It is nice to use with the rest of my dry bushing before showering. I speak nicely to my mirror image while using it :-)
I simply think my skin has become exemplary. It has never felt so good. I love Renew
I have challenges with zits on my skin as well as a tendency for small inflamed irritations around the chin/mouth. I had hoped the brush could help with the challenges and at the same time improve the age-related saggy skin. Unfortunately, the brush seemed to aggravate the challenges of unclean skin/irritating zits and I therefore stopped using it after 3 weeks.
Don't feel it makes any difference - it has too short brushes - I don't know what's wrong with it, it's just not good