Which cleansing product should I choose? Your cleansing routine is important in terms of how your skin looks and feels. Therefore, it is important to choose a cleansing product that matches your skin’s needs. You can interchange between several cleansing products to for example your morning and evening routine, or you can choose to use one cleansing product, which matches your skin’s needs every day of the week - morning and night.
- Warm a small handful body scrub between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use on wet or dry skin.
- Tie back long hair to avoid getting product into clean hair.
- Turn off the water and massage into wet skin using circular movements, avoiding the décolletage and fragile skin.
- Rinse off quickly to remove salt, leaving the precious oils on the skin.
- Gently pat dry with towel.
- Use between waxing to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Karmameju scrubs are perfect for preparing and smoothing skin before tanning.
- Do not use this product on the face. Use our Konjac sponges and the masks PROUD and DEEP for facial exfoliation.
- For silky smooth and polished skin, use twice a week.
CAUTION Do not use on broken skin or after shaving. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains tree oil. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Base of Himalayan Salt (the white gold) and Sea Salt combined with dynamic and moisturising plant oils
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Contains Beeswax
- Regular use of Karmameju’s body scrubs help to prevent cellulite
- Use FOXY between wax treatments to prevent ingrown hair
- Ideal to use before a sun vacation to get rid of dead skin cells as it will promote a beautiful and even suntan
- The salt has a detoxifying effect on the skin and body, so leave the salt on the skin for as long as possible
- Use when taking a footbath or after washing hands. Our salt body scrubs effectively remove paint and oil
Ingredients: Maris sal/sea salt/sel marin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium chloride (himalayan crystal salt), ºbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, glycerin (vegetable), cetyl esters, mel/ honey/miel, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), aqua/water/ eau, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) wood oil, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin) resin extract, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, parfum/fragrance (natural), limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, eugenol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
EAN number: 5710334013069
Karmameju's FOXY body scrub is absolutely amazing. Besides this, I love to use, RENEW face dry brush. It gives my face an amazing glow and the manual enclosed in the box is very useful.
Susanne, 43, Holstebro