Which cleansing product should I choose? Your cleansing routine is important in terms of how your skin looks and feels. Therefore, it is important to choose a cleansing product that matches your skin’s needs. You can interchange between several cleansing products to for example your morning and evening routine, or you can choose to use one cleansing product, which matches your skin’s needs every day of the week - morning and night.
ENERGIZE / Therapeutic
MORE / SALT BODY SCRUB
- Warm a small handful body scrub between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use on wet or dry skin.
- Tie back long hair to avoid getting product into clean hair.
- Turn off the water and massage into wet skin using circular movements, avoiding the décolletage and fragile skin.
- Rinse off quickly to remove salt, leaving the precious oils on the skin.
- Gently pat dry with towel.
- Use between waxing to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Karmameju scrubs are perfect for preparing and smoothing skin before tanning.
- Do not use this product on the face, use our Konjac sponges and the masks PROUD and DEEP for facial exfoliation.
- For silky smooth and polished skin, use twice a week.
CAUTION Do not use on broken skin or after shaving. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains tree oil. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Base of Himalayan Salt (the white gold) and Sea Salt combined with dynamic and moisturising plant oils
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Contains Beeswax
- Regular use of Karmameju’s body scrubs help to prevent cellulite
- Use MORE between wax treatments to prevent ingrown hair
- Ideal to use before a sun vacation to get rid of the dead skin cells as it will promote a beautiful and even suntan
- The salt has a detoxifying effect on the skin and body, so leave the salt on the skin for as long as possible
- Use when taking a footbath or after washing hands. Our salt body scrubs effectively remove paint and oil
Ingredients: Maris sal/sea salt/sel marin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium chloride (himalayan crystal salt), ºbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, glycerin (vegetable), cetyl esters, mel/honey/miel, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), aqua/water/eau, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, citronellol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
EAN number: 5710334013083
I love MORE body scrub. It smells amazing and the skin is left so soft and nourished.
Anna, 29 years, Klampenborg
I love your MORE body scrub. The uplifting fragrance is amazing and the texture is perfect, grainy and soft. It is the most genius way for an exhausted mom to get some wellness into a busy day, together with CALM balm, which I have used for the last five years.
Maiken, 30 years, Herning
I use Karmameju products from head to toe. Wild, right?! They give me a feeling of well-being and self-indulgence daily. The fragrance from essential oils stimulates an inner vision of holiday, exotic places and relaxation in a hectic life. My absolute favourite products are MORE salt scrub in a steam bath, where the fragrance really blows me away followed by WILD body oil.
Helle, 50 years, Copenhagen
Combine MORE with
For your morning bath