I practice DO YOU. I am not a pillar of manifestation of DO YOU. I practice. As a mother, businesswoman, family person, devoted friend and girlfriend etc. I periodically find it hard to even feel what my desires actually are. So, I practice.
VITALIZE / Therapeutic
HOPE / BODY OIL
- Warm the oil between your hands, take your hands to the nose and inhale fragrance deeply.
- To hydrate, nourish and maintain healthy skin, apply daily to entire body.
- After a bath, apply HOPE on warm skin for optimal absorption. Combine with Karmameju body lotion for extra nourishment.
- Ideal for a therapeutic loving massage.
- Add to warm water for a luxurious and nourishing bath.
- Use as a shaving oil for an ultra smooth shave.
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Contains nut oil. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place.
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Around 300 Roses go into every 200 ml HOPE body oil
- Use the product as shaving oil; apply on moist skin, shave in the direction of the hair and rinse with cold water
- Use our body oils as stimulating and nourishing scalp- and hair mask
- Use HOPE’s unique aromatherapy if you have had a bad dream or are feeling sad
- Ideal for aromatherapeutic massage
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ºolea europaea (extra virgin olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, rosa centifolia (rose absolute) flower oil, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin) resin extract, citrus nobilis (mandarin red) peel oil, jasminum officinale (jasmine absolute) flower oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, santalum album (sandalwood) wood oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) gum oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, citral, citronellol, benzyl alcohol, eugenol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN
EAN number: 5710334003169
Busy mornings and body oil right before getting dressed could sound like a really bad combination. But the lovely Karmameju body oil has an amazing fragrance and is easily absorbed into the skin, which means I can use it every day.
Lene, 50 years, Charlottenlund