I practice DO YOU. I am not a pillar of manifestation of DO YOU. I practice. As a mother, businesswoman, family person, devoted friend and girlfriend etc. I periodically find it hard to even feel what my desires actually are. So, I practice.
VITALIZE / Therapeutic
LUXE / BALM
- Warm the balm between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use daily to help hydrate, balance, nurture and heal the skin.
- For the therapeutic relief of aching muscles use as a deeply relaxing and luxurious massage balm.
- Provides comfort, protection and rejuvenation after shaving and sun exposure.
- Use LUXE as a nourishing leave-on night mask and when flying to avoid dehydration.
- LUXE can be used as hair oil by warming a small pea-size balm between your hands and melt it in the hair. · Apply a thin layer on the skin to protect from cold and frosty weather.
- Place Karmameju balms on your bedside table – they are ideal for nurturing the skin while resting.
CAUTION A skin test is recommended. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Contains nut oil. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place.
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Contains Beeswax
- Have Karmameju’s balms on your nightstand – they are ideal as moisturising care during the night
- Use as flight- or night face mask, when the skin needs extra care by applying a thin layer to the skin
- Our balms are perfect for an aromatherapeutic massage
- Regenerates and hydrates the skin after shaving and sunbathing
- Use on feet and hands before sleep for intense care
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides, cetyl esters, helianthus annus seed wax, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), styrax tonkinensis (benzoin) resin extract, juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) wood oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens leaf oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, cinnamomum camphora (howood) wood oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, isoeugenol, farnesol, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
EAN number: 5710334004333
My mom suffers from a specific sort of psoriasis and sometimes it is really bad on hands and feet. In periods it is disabling, as the skin becomes dry and chaps, which means she can't walk. I have bought her many different ointments and lotions. Recently, I gave her the LUXE balm. Imagine, it works really fantastic!
Marie, 42 years, Østerbro
My favourite product is LUXE balm. It is just so exquisite and I love that the product is so versatile.
Ida, 23 years, Copenhagen
Try out our balms
For nourishing care