White Tea Fizz
Easy to shake, and oh-so-refreshing.
This cocktail recipe features an exquisite combination of white tea, your favorite vodka or gin, sweet honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Tea as a twist in cocktails
White tea has a delicate, beautiful aroma and flavor that works exceptionally well in cocktails. In this recipe, the delicate white tea is beautifully complimented by honey and lemon juice. Make it with either a quality vodka, gin or another white base.
You can also make it virgin if you prefer a non-alcoholic version. The drink can be whipped up in a few minutes and is therefore ideal as an after-work drink or for a festive occasion
White tea from Cocoon Tea Artisans
Karmameju loves Cocoon Tea Artisans' white tea, which also contains lemongrass, apple pieces, lemon peel and lemon myrtle. This tea is packed with antioxidants, which according to a range of studies have skin-enhancing benefits and can help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The anti-inflammatory and soothing white tea has a cleansing effect on the body and is beneficial for oral hygiene.
- 1 lemon for garnish
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- 0.5 dl quality vodka or gin. Alcohol can be left out if preferred.
- 1 tsp loose leaves or 1 bag of white tea
- Brew a good, strong pot of white tea and chill in the fridge.
- Karmameju loves Cocoon Tea Artisans’ award-winning quality white tea.
- Use a quality vodka or gin. Alcohol can be left out if preferred.
- Pour 1/4 cup tea and 3/4 cup vodka/gin, sparkling water, lemon juice and ice cubes into a shaker.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Add honey to taste.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon zest.
Toast to white tea!