To help you get started with your facial products from Karmameju, I would love to share this simple skin care routine that can be used in the morning and evening with a few adjustments.
SOOTHE / Sensitive skin
HEAL face oil 02
- Calming care for sensitive skin
- Reduces redness
- Strengthens skin barrier
- Based on plant oils
Soothe, nourish and soften sensitive skin with HEAL face oil 02.
Restorative and nourishing oils from Oat kernel and Almond help to reduce inflammation in the skin. Camellia and Sea Buckthorn oils enrich the skin with essential fatty acids and vitamins that promote the natural healing process of the skin and act as an age-defence.
Clinically tested Ginger Extract is proven to reduce redness by 49% in just two days. HEAL also has a blend of soothing essential oils from organic Lavender, Chamomile, Rose and Sandalwood that strengthen and calm sensitive and reactive skin conditions.
- Use under or over day and night cream for intensive hydration.
- Use 1 to 3 drops depending on skin type and how ‘thirsty’ your skin is.
- Gently massage face, neck and décolletage to stimulate the connective tissue and blood circulation. This helps drain and detox the skin’s lymphatic system, healing and preventing impurities and inflammation on the skin.
- Think of your face oil as a coat or an extra sweater for the skin. Use as the last step in your skincare ritual in the winter or on the airplane to protect from dehydration and damage caused by harsh weather.
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Contains nut oil.
- Based on natural plant oils. The durability of the face oil is extended by Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- It is important to use the right amount when using face oil. Begin with a few drops and slowly increase the amount as you get to know your skin’s “thirst”
- Use HEAL to facial massage which is highly beneficial for the connective tissue
- Calming scents from Lavender, Sandalwood, Palmarosa, Chamomile, and Patchouli
- The essential oils strengthen and soothe sensitive skin
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, °zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, bisabolol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, °lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, rosa centifolia (rose absolute) flower oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) leaf oil, santalum album (sandalwood) wood oil, boswellia carterii (olibanum) gum oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, eugenol, citral, citronellol, farnesol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN
EAN number: 5710334014608
I really wanted to try your facial products, but my skin is sensitive and I react towards many skin care products. I took a chance on your 02’s and I love it. So far no reaction and now all my body and facial products are from this range. Thank you for your wonderful products.
Tina, 39 years, Sønderborg
It's just indispensable - I have psoriasis, and it is as if your facial oil keeps it away.
Annemette, 30 yrs, Aarhus