Which cleansing product should I choose? Your cleansing routine is important in terms of how your skin looks and feels. Therefore, it is important to choose a cleansing product that matches your skin’s needs. You can interchange between several cleansing products to for example your morning and evening routine, or you can choose to use one cleansing product, which matches your skin’s needs every day of the week - morning and night.
SOOTHE / All skin types
DREAM / CREAMY CLAY MASK 02
- Cleanse skin with STAR micellar water 02 or similar.
- Pat balm, eye cream or face oil around the eye area and on the lips to nourish areas where the mask is not applied.
- Apply DREAM to cleansed face, neck and décolletage with spatula. Avoid eye area and lips.
- Leave mask on for 10-20 minutes depending on skin type.
- Wet your fingertips and massage skin in circular movements.
- Remove mask with damp, warm muslin cloth.
- Complete treatment with your Karmameju facial skincare products.
- Use the mask whenever needed or once a week.
- Can also be used as a treatment on spots and breakouts and as a T-zone mask.
/ Muslin cloth: 100% organic cotton. Wash at 60°
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Contains nut oil.
- Kaolin Clay is the mildest of the various types of clay, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- Our clinically-proven Ginger Extract helps to reduce redness in the skin with up to 49% in two days
- Antioxidant-rich Blue Guaiazulene, an extract from Eucalyptus, helps to reduce damages from free radicals
- Ideal to use after a deep cleansing
- The mask does not dry out the skin as classic clay masks. DREAM stays creamy and soft
- In this mask, we only use Hydrolats, not essential oils, and the mask is allergen-free
- DREAM is ideal to use in combination with PROUD and DEEP for double- or triple masking
Ingredients: ºAloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, aqua/water/eau, ºcitrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, kaolin, ºbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (virgin coconut) oil, coco caprylate, glycerin (vegetable), glyceryl stearate, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, cetearyl glucoside, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, ºzingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, bisabolol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, guaiazulene, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, hydroxyacetophenone. / ºOrganic ingredients.
Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
DREAM contains natural blue color from the Guaiazulene. This can vary in color depending on harvest, season and production.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN
EAN number: 5710334015278
DREAM has become essential to me in no time! It is perfect for my skin which has a tendency to break-outs. If you apply DREAM as a spot-treatment and leave it on during the night, voila! It is gone faster than you can say; I love Karmameju!
Mathilde, 20 years, Aalborg
I let DREAM work on my skin for 20-30 min. Then I wet my fingers, massage the skin and then I leave it on for another 15 min. - I feel it keeps working! It really helps. If I sense a break-out comming I use DREAM and it prevents it.
Vivi, 46 years, Nykøbing Falster
The DREAM mask has become a regular part of my Sunday routine. Although it is a clay mask, it does not leave my skin dry at all - just cleansed and ready for moisture!
Caroline, 24 years, Østerbro
Combine DREAM with