Which cleansing product should I choose? Your cleansing routine is important in terms of how your skin looks and feels. Therefore, it is important to choose a cleansing product that matches your skin’s needs. You can interchange between several cleansing products to for example your morning and evening routine, or you can choose to use one cleansing product, which matches your skin’s needs every day of the week - morning and night.
· For optimal application, use Karmameju PRE- & AFTER SUN before massaging SUN FACE CREAM onto the skin. Hydrated skin makes it easier to apply sun protection with physical, mineral filters and gives the skin the best conditions in the sun.
· Always apply mineral sun protection as the last step in your skincare routine. Karmameju SUN FACE CREAM and BB FACE CREAM can be used on top of your daily face care products but can also be used instead of your face cream. Can ideally be used together with PRE- & AFTER SUN serum-lotion.
· Warm the product between your hands and massage into skin.
· Apply until skin is fully covered. If the skin is not fully covered, the level of protection is reduced significantly.
· Sunscreen with physical filters offers sun protection immediately after application.
· Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, and always apply after bathing or towel drying.
· Allow the product to absorb into skin before getting dressed.
· You can prepare, protect and promote your suntan by gently exfoliating the skin with RENEW face brush or Karmameju Konjac sponge, and by using our hydrating PRE- & AFTER SUN before and after sun exposure.
· Always store your suncare products in the shade, or as cool as possible, to preserve the optimal effect of the natural and active ingredients.
Healthy sun-sense Sunhat, light clothing and staying in the shade between 12 and 3 pm are great ways to protect the skin when the sun is at its highest and strongest.
Did your clothes get sun stained? We have tested several methods on how to remove sun cream stains from the clothes, and we have found a method that works! Learn how to do it here(link).
CAUTION Keep babies and toddlers out of direct sunlight. Avoid excessive sunbathing even after applying sunscreen. Too much sun poses a serious health risk. Choose an SPF that suits your skin type and the strength of the sun. If you have sensitive skin choose products with high SPF.
Sunscreen does not offer 100 % protection, why we encourage you to think about your health when staying in the sun. Never stay in the sun for longer periods. Protect the skin on your body with loose-fitting clothes, and your scalp and face with a sunhat. It is recommended that you stay out of the sun between 12-3 pm when the sun is strongest.
To achieve the level of protection similar to the SPF stated on the product packaging, the product must be applied to skin in amounts similar to that of which the SPF has been tested in the lab. Make sure that the skin in your face, décolletage, and ears are fully covered. If the skin is not adequately covered, the level of protection becomes limited.
If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional guidance when using essential oils if you are pregnant/breastfeeding. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. May contain traces of nut oil.
- High content of organic and sustainably harvested ingredients
- Luxurious skincare and suncare in one
- With deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and clinically-proven collagen-stimulating Moth Bean Extract
- Sheer in appearance and a sheer pleasure to apply
- Infused with a beautiful, bespoke aroma that captures the feeling of a Mediterranean summer. A refreshing blend of sparkly Citrus fruits, cooling Mint, and Lavender
- Use advantageously Karmameju’s PRE- & AFTER SUN serum-lotion before applying sunscreen and again after sun exposure
MOTH BEAN EXTRACT – Clinically proven to increase cell-renewal and stimulate collagen production. Decreases and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and signs of premature aging.
HYALURONIC ACID – Skin plumping. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Improves hydration.
VITAMIN E – Skin-healing, moisturising, strong antioxidant.
ORGANIC ALOE VERA – Cell-renewing. Soothing. Hydrating. High levels of enzymes and minerals.
ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER – Moisturising. Ceramide precursors. Antioxidant-rich.
ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL – Skin barrier repair. Anti-inflammatory properties.
ORGANIC ALMOND OIL – Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 to protect against free radicals.
ORGANIC LAVENDER EXTRACT – Soothing. Calming.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE– Sun protection against UVA and UVB radiation
Aqua/water/eau, ºaloe barbadensis leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ºolea europaea fruit extract, titanium dioxide, cetearyl alcohol, poly- glyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, ºsimmondsia chi- nensis seed oil, ºprunus amygdalus dulcis oil, ºbutyros- permum parkii butter, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, lauroyl lysine, sodium stearoyl glutamate, silica, vigna aconitifolia seed extract, jojoba esters, polyhydroxystearic acid, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, sodium dehydroacetate, maltodextrin, algin, mica, citric acid, parfum/fragrance (natural), limonene, linalool. / ºOrganic ingredients.
The list of ingredients may change or vary. Always look at the ingredients list on the product packaging.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN & CORAL-FRIENDLY