· For optimal application, use Karmameju PRE- & AFTER SUN before massaging SUN FACE CREAM onto the skin. Hydrated skin makes it easier to apply sun protection with physical, mineral filters and gives the skin the best conditions in the sun.
· Always apply mineral sun protection as the last step in your skincare routine. Karmameju SUN FACE CREAM and BB FACE CREAM can be used on top of your daily face care products but can also be used instead of your face cream. Can ideally be used together with PRE- & AFTER SUN serum-lotion.
· Warm the product between your hands and massage into skin.
· Apply until skin is fully covered. If the skin is not fully covered, the level of protection is reduced significantly.
· Sunscreen with physical filters offers sun protection immediately after application.
· Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, and always apply after bathing or towel drying.
· Allow the product to absorb into skin before getting dressed.
· You can prepare, protect and promote your suntan by gently exfoliating the skin with RENEW face brush or Karmameju Konjac sponge, and by using our hydrating PRE- & AFTER SUN before and after sun exposure.
· Always store your suncare products in the shade, or as cool as possible, to preserve the optimal effect of the natural and active ingredients.
Sunhat, light clothing and staying in the shade between 12 and 3 pm are great ways to protect the skin when the sun is at its highest and strongest.
Did your clothes get sun stained?
We have tested several methods on how to remove sun cream stains from the clothes, and we have found a method that works! Learn how to do it here(link).
CAUTION Keep babies and toddlers out of direct sunlight. Avoid excessive sunbathing even after applying sunscreen. Too much sun poses a serious health risk. Choose an SPF that suits your skin type and the strength of the sun. If you have sensitive skin choose products with high SPF.
Sunscreen does not offer 100 % protection, why we encourage you to think about your health when staying in the sun. Never stay in the sun for longer periods. Protect the skin on your body with loose-fitting clothes, and your scalp and face with a sunhat. It is recommended that you stay out of the sun between 12-3 pm when the sun is strongest.
To achieve the level of protection similar to the SPF stated on the product packaging, the product must be applied to skin in amounts similar to that of which the SPF has been tested in the lab. Make sure that the skin in your face, décolletage, and ears are fully covered. If the skin is not adequately covered, the level of protection becomes limited.
If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional guidance when using essential oils if you are pregnant/breastfeeding. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. May contain traces of nut oil.