NOURISH / All hair types
AMAZE / HAIR HYDRATOR
- AMAZE is a leave-in product and should not be washed out.
- Use in dry or damp hair after hair wash or to add extra care and control during the day.
- No reason to wash AMAZE off your palms after applying it to the hair – use the excess product from your hands on your skin as nourishing and hydrating skincare.
- Use advantageously for grooming beard before and/or after shaving.
- Can be used as scalp treatment. Massage AMAZE into the scalp, rinse if needed.
- Beneficial as bald head scalp care.
- CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place.
- Like a big glass of water for the hair.
- Fills the hair with hydration, strengthening vegetable protein and protecting Algae extracts.
- Heat protecting care. Removes frizz and fly-aways and makes the hair healthy, soft and easy to style.
- With sustainable, bioactive and organic ingredients.
- 100% natural fragrance from organic Sweet Orange, Olive leaves and Ylang Ylang.
- Without Silicone. Supports a natural moisture/sebum balance for scalp and skin.
- Use excess product on your skin as nourishing and hydrating skincare.
ORGANIC ALOE VERA consists of essential nutrients, amino acids, enzymes and vitamins that help seal and retain moisture on the hair itself, provide strength and shine. Supports healthy hair growth and a natural moisture/oil balance for the scalp. ARGAN OIL is rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids. It wraps around the hair like a supple shield that softens and protects against heat treatment from styling. Effectively counteracts split ends and frizz.
RED ALGAE EXTRACT from the coast of Brittany. These Algae have adapted to their powerful climatic environment and developed in synergy with the ocean around them for years. They store the vital seawater in their cells, which are therefore filled with minerals. Its marine minerals settle as a strong protective film around the surface of the hair and protect against pollution.
HYDROLYSED VEGETABLE PROTEIN is vegetable keratin. It strengthens and repairs the keratin that gives the hair a stronger structure. Penetrates deep into the hair and provides long-lasting strength. MORINGA EXTRACT is rich in the mineral Zinc, which strengthens the hair by increasing keratin production and thus reducing the amount of broken and split strands.
JOJOBA OIL rich in vitamins and minerals, retains moisture, provides shine and nourishes hair and scalp.
ORGANIC OLIVE OIL softens, smooths, nourishes and protects the hair while providing soothing properties for the scalp. GLYCERIN is moisture-retaining and moisture-binding and has conditioner-like properties for the hair.
ºAloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycerin, argania spinosa, kernel oil, chondrus crispus extract, gigartina stellata extract, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, ºolea europea fruit extract, ºlavandula angustifolia flower extract, hydrogenated jojoba esters, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, heptyl glucoside, maltodextrin, benzyl alcohol, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, parfum (natural), algin, citric acid, lactic acid, limonene, linalool / ºOrganic ingredients.
The list of ingredients may change or vary. Always look at the ingredients list on the product packaging.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN