NURTURE / Therapeutic
CALM / BALM 02
- Warm the balm between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use daily to help hydrate, balance, nurture and heal the skin.
- For the therapeutic relief of aching muscles use as a deeply relaxing and soothing massage balm.
- Provides comfort, protection and rejuvenation after shaving and sun exposure.
- Use CALM as a nourishing leave-on night mask and when flying to avoid dehydration.
- Place Karmameju balms on your bedside table – they are ideal for nurturing the skin while resting.
CAUTION A skin test is recommended. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Contains nut oil. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place.
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Contains Bee Wax
- Ideal for an aromatherapeutic and relaxing massage
- Have Karmameju’ balms on your nightstand – they are ideal as moisturising care during the night
- Soothes and hydrates the skin after shaving and sunbathing
- Use as flight- or night face mask, when the skin needs extra care by applying a thin layer to the skin
- Nourishes and moisturises dry lips, elbows, and cuticles
- Use on feet and hands before sleep for intense care
- CALM can be used as a hair oil or hair wax by melting a pea-size amount of the product between the palms of your hands and distribute in the length of the hair
- Effective against dry spots
- Use as shine on the cheekbones and beneath the eyebrow
- Use as a strengthening balm on the pregnant belly
- Use on red child numbers
- Use protection against cold and wind
- As healing care for challenged skin; on new tattoos, wounds, and scratches
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides, cetyl esters, helianthus annus seed wax, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, kunzea ericoides (kanuka) leaf oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
We are addicted to CALM at home. My husband uses it as a face cream and the kids use it on the cheeks in the winter as well as on dry skin. I always carry a mini CALM balm in my bag. You can use it for almost everything since it is really efficient and gentle.
Camilla, 33 years, Rødovre
Once I used it on my son’s arms as it was filled with mosquito bites and the next morning it was already significantly better. Thank you for making such an effort.
Mette Marie, 39 years, Åbyhøj
I love the products from Karmameju and especially CALM balm 02. My 7-year-old son also uses it on his face for his sensitive skin.
Helle, 46 years, Boeslunde
CALM Balm 02 does exactly what the name implies: It calms! Especially during the cold winter time.
Fie, 28 years, Amsterdam
I love your lip balm, CALM balm 02. No chapped lips in the sun or in the frosty weather!
Pernille, 41 years, Horsens
I was hooked on CALM balm 02 from the start and my 7-year-old daughter uses it too. It helps against dryness, chapped lips and gives moisture during the winter. I tell everyone I know about this amazing product.
Sandra, 31 years, Aarhus
Try out our balms
For nourishing care