Hydration for sun-kissed skin. Make yourself a cool and hydrating drink. We recommend to drink Gel water or Electrolyte water with lime, Himalaya salt and sugar when our bodies crave water the most. Both are said to be deeply stabilizing for the body’s hydration levels.
SOOTHE / All skin types
STAR / MICELLAR WATER 02
- Soak a cotton pad with STAR.
- Gently remove impurities and makeup in an upward and outward direction, until the cotton no longer takes colour.
- Use STAR as a makeup remover, cleansing product, eye make-up remover or as a skin tonic.
- STAR is a leave-on product. Rinsing off is optional since this cleansing water also functions as a hydrating tonic for the skin.
- Complete treatment with Karmameju facial skincare products.
CAUTION Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Store in a cool place. Keep eyes closed while applying. If product enters the eyes, rinse with water. May contain traces of nut oil.
- Based on mild, moisturising and organic Pomerans Flower Hydrolat that can be used even on the delicate skin around the eyes
- The world’s easiest and quickest cleansing product. On days where you are tired, the skin is cleansed easily and quickly with STAR
- Use STAR as a moisturising skin tonic
- STAR is also available in travel size
- Nominated for Goodieboxprisen at Danish Beauty Awards 2016
- STAR works as an effective eye make-up remover
Ingredients: °Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, aqua/water/eau, °citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, glycerin (vegetable), pentylene glycol (natural source), lauryl glucoside, selaginella lepidophylla (rose of jericho) extract, lactobacillus ferment, hydroxyacetophenone. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN & FREE FROM PERFUME
EAN number: 5710334014134
Having suffered with acne for many years, I’m very wary about what I put on my skin. Cleansers with a lot of oils are often too heavy for my oily skin type, but this lightweight Micellar Water is ideal and doesn’t leave my skin dry or tight.
Amy, 28 years, United Kingdom
My best Karmameju story stems from when I first started using STAR micellar water 02. Back then my skin was very irritated in the areas around my nose and chin. STAR was really a life-saver and I am now a huge Karmameju-addict.
Cecilie, 25 years, Aarhus
I did not know Karmameju before I attended a lecture with Mette, the founder of Karmameju, in Magasin in Odense. I was recommended to use STAR micellar water 02. It is very delightful and really good for my sensitive skin.
Anette, 38 years, Odense
Karmameju has blown me away! I use KISS and WOW facemist, CASHMERE face cream, STAR micellar Water, face oil and body oil every day. I have finally found a skincare routine, with products that live up to everything they stand for. Thank you for your amazing products.
Liv, 25 years, Frederiksberg
Use STAR with
For a holistic cleanse