To help you get started with your facial products from Karmameju, I would love to share this simple skin care routine that can be used in the morning and evening with a few adjustments.
REGENERATE / Dry skin
MUSE cleansing balm 01
- Helps balancing dull and dry skin
- Turns your cleansing routine into a wellness ritual
- Contains natural, revitalizing essential oils
- Based on plant oils
This innovative, three-phased oil cleanser starts as a thick, purifying gel, transforms into a nourishing oil and finishes off as a hydrating and easy to wash off milk in contact with water.
Formulated with dynamic Moringa and Rosehip oils, known to improve moisture levels, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and revered for their high content of vitamin A, antioxidants and essential fatty acids omega-3 and -6.
Our aromatherapeutic blend of organic Bitter Orange, Rose, Jasmine, Elemi and Sandalwood soothe, regenerate and balance. Used daily, luxurious MUSE cleansing balm 01 will leave your skin radiant and healthy.
- Rub a small amount of MUSE between your dry fingertips, inhale fragrance deeply.
- Massage onto dry face and décolletage in an upward direction - take time to give yourself a stimulating facial massage.
- Once complete, rinse off with water, using your hands, a muslin cloth or our Konjac sponge.
- When activated with water, the oil base will emulsify and turn into a hydrating milk.
- Gently pat dry.
- Complete treatment with Karmameju facial skincare products.
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Contains nut oil.
- 100% natural oils. The cleansing balms durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Can also be used as a hydrating and nourishing face mask by leaving MUSE on the skin for 10-20 minutes
- Nominated as Danish product of the year at Costume’s Beauty Favourites in 2015 and Danish Beauty Award 2016
- Aromatherapeutic and seductive scents from Rose, Jasmine, Elemi, and Sandalwood
- The essential oils calm, nourish and regenerates the skin
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin (vegetable), sucrose laurate, aqua/water/eau, sucrose stearate, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, moringa oleifera (moringa) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, pelargonium graveolens leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, °citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, jasminum officinale (jasmine absolute) flower oil, rosa damascene (rose otto) flower oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, canarium commune (elemi) gum oil, boswellia carterii (olibanum) gum oil, santalum album (sandalwood) wood oil, juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) wood oil, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin) resin extract, phenylethyl alcohol (naturally derived), sucrose palmitate, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, benzyl benzoate. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN
EAN number: 5710334013731
For me, Karmamejus Muse is more than just a cleanser. When I use it, it gives me a sense of well -being. The scent is heavenly and my skin becomes incredibly soft.
It is so nice to work with and my mature skin feels beautiful and fresh after using muse
The best! Adds lots of moisture and leaves soft and supple. Soothes my skin and really helps a lot on impurities. And last but not least, it smells absolutely amazing!
I am incredibly surprised by its aromatherapy effect on my body and my mind. It is a huge luxury and extra self-indulgence when I use it on my days off. The only reason I do not use it every day is because I am pregnant and would like to keep the use of perfumes to a minimum. Everything in moderation but the well-being it gives me I will not be besides.
Combine MUSE with
For a holistic cleanse