- Use under or over day and night cream for intensive hydration.
- Use 1 to 3 drops depending on skin type and how ‘thirsty’ your skin is.
- Gently massage face, neck and décolletage to stimulate the connective tissue and blood circulation. This helps drain and detox the skin’s lymphatic system, healing and preventing impurities and inflammation on the skin.
- Think of your face oil as a coat or an extra sweater for the skin. Use as the last step in your skincare ritual in the winter or on the airplane to protect from dehydration and damage caused by harsh weather.
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Contains nut oil.
- 100% natural plant oils. The durability of the face oil is extended by Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- It is important to use the right amount when using face oil. Begin with a few drops and slowly increase the amount as you get to know your skin’s “thirst”
- Use CHANGE to facial massage which is highly beneficial for the connective tissue
- Refreshing scents from Kanuka, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Cedarwood, and Rose Geranium
- The essential oils have an anti-inflammatory, balancing and refining effect on the skin
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ºsalvia hispanica (chia) seed oil, citrullus vulgaris (watermelon) seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, kunzea ericoides (kanuka) leaf oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) wood oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens leaf oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, tilia cordata (linden) flower oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, benzyl alcohol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
My skin is finally in balance and my acne is next to gone after I started using WOW face mist, SILK face cream and CHANGE face oil from the 03 product range. I recommend it to all my friends and family and I have given it the name "the world's greatest and most amazing skincare".
Clara, 22 years, Aalborg
Combine CHANGE with
For a better result