NOURISH / All hair types
SWISH / SHAMPOO 02
- Lather between hands and inhale fragrance deeply.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into scalp. Leave the shampoo in the hair for a few minutes if the hair is very dirty.
- Rinse with water. We recommend rinsing hair thoroughly in sections, before using GLORY conditioner.
- Shampoo twice if necessary for example after oil scalp treatment or similar and rinse thoroughly before conditioning.
- Follow with GLORY conditioner.
- Suitable for all hair types.
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Contains nut oil.
- Base of organic Aloe Vera that nourish and moisturise the hair
- Clinically proven Maca and Guar that stimulates hair growth, reduces static electricity and strengthens the hair
- Naturally foaming due to the mild and gentle surfactants
- It takes time to get used to the shift from synthetic haircare to natural haircare as natural haircare does not remove the natural oils in the hair and scalp why the hair might look more oily in the beginning. Over time, the scalp will become more balanced and the hair will be strengthened by the effective, natural ingredients
- Ideal for cleansing of BUFF body brush, RENEW face brush and makeup brushes
Ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, sodium cocoamphoacetate, °aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, coco glucoside, lepidium meyenii (maca) root extract, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin (vegetable), pelargonium graveolens flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, sorbitan sesquicaprylate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, hydroxyacetophenone, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.