Sun protection is the product that most of our retailers and consumers have requested from me over time, and as a product developer in the skincare industry, the SUN range has also been the most difficult challenge to solve. Because how do you crack the code on what I haven't been able to find on the skin care shelves myself?
BEAUTY TOOL / Detox, Tone, Revitalize
BUFF body brush
Brushing the body is a centuries-old body treatment technique used in many cultures and continents, always with the goal: to improve skin tone and stimulate the body from the inside, to achieve increased energy and well-being. Used regularly, your body brushing will get results fast.
Use BUFF dry brush - long handle regularly to see and feel results quickly: Dry brushing the skin helps to remove and prevent dryness, prevent and help combat cellulite*, enhance the skin elasticity, for increased energy and to create balance and well-being. Brush with dynamic, long and straight strokes towards the heart in order to stimulate the nervous system, blood circulation and the lymphatic system. Always drink plenty of water to flush all the toxins out of the body after dry brushing.
BUFF is the ideal "starter brush" if you are not used to dry brushing the skin. BUFF can be used during pregnancy to reduce edema/water retention and soothe mild itching during pregnancy.
Karmameju dry brushes have become classics with thousands of consumers worldwide who have made dry brushing their daily ritual. The many benefits can be seen and experienced, and are being dearly missed when not done.
BUFF dry brush is made from FSC-certified wood by Karmameju, real leather, and natural, soft horse mane bristles. The Karmameju dry brushes are unique. Specially developed in hardness, hair type, hair amount, and hair length by Karmameju. Likewise, the longer shaft is developed and shaped by Karmameju for the ultimate dry brushing experience and effect on the skin.
Read much more under Directions in the drop-down menu below, see THE ILLUSTRATION with brush directions and follow the easy HOW TO video.
BUFF dry brush is made from sustainably sourced, certified beech wood and bristles cut from a horse’s tail or mane. The strap is made from fine leather. Traditionally crafted in Germany.
*In a study from the University of Sunderland in England, researchers concluded that daily dry brushing showed an improvement of the test subjects' cellulite by an average of 26% in just 5 weeks.
FOLLOW THE ILLUSTRATION FOR BRUSHING DIRECTIONS.
- Karmameju’s gentle body dry brush is designed for use without water or soap. Use before showering or bathing as part of your daily cleansing routine.
- Begin with light, gentle brush strokes and adapt to match the sensitivity of your skin. Commencing with the soles of your feet, brush inwards from the outermost points of your body, working rhythmically in long, straight, smooth and gentle strokes towards the heart.
- When brushing the neck, move from the shoulders and up, as you are above the heart, gravity will lead the blood naturally back to the heart.
- Brush the entire surface of your body, avoiding the tender skin of the face, breasts and décolletage. Always brush towards the heart.
- After 3-5 minutes of body brushing you can shower or bathe. A cool rinse to activate blood circulation and promote a healthy glow is recommended. After showering, buff body vigorously with a dry towel. Complete treatment with Karmameju skincare products.
- Remember to flush away the toxins released through brushing by drinking water every day. Any new routine requires time to show results, so be patient and remain consistent with your brushing ritual.
Clean your brush in warm water with a gentle soap when needed, then dry thoroughly - away from direct heat, ensuring the bristles are pointing down whilst drying.
For an easy and effective cleaning, we recommend to take care of your dry brush with TINY cleansing tool for dry brushes, which removes dirt and dead skin-cells from all types of Karmameju dry brushes. TINY cleansing tool is designed to be used daily and for maintenance on a weekly/ monthly basis, after use of BUFF.
Alternatively, you can push your thumb through the bristles to ensure that all skin particles have been removed, as well as tapping the brush hard on a clean, even surface. We recommend using a separate brush for each member of your household.
CAUTION: Do not use if allergic to horsehair. Do not brush if your skin or BUFF is damp or wet. Take care not to brush too hard and avoid irritated, bruised, sensitive or broken skin, taking extra caution around raised moles or abrasions. Avoid the delicate skin of the face and décolletage. A slight flush to the skin is normal. Loose bristles may occur, remove any copper alloy that is not level with the rest of the brush.
- Renews the skin
- Increases blood circulation
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Improves skin firmness
- Helps to reduce cellulite
- Prevents ingrown hairs
- Reduces puffiness
- Reduces dryness knobs on the arms
- Dry brushing increases the absorption of skincare products
I am 41 and my skin has never looked better. It is superb for arthritis pain. Dry brushing my inflammatory joints – has increased my blood circulation in the colder months. I am a nurse and have recommended dry brushing for patients with arthritis.
Maria, 41 years, Frederiksberg
"I have always had sebaceous glands on my upper arms, but after I have stated dry brushing, they have disappeared. I have tried everything, but this works." - Emma, 23 years old, Copenhagen
"Dry brushing with BUFF in combination with, MILD body oil 02 is real pampering (especially when there are no kids around to disturb). My skin has never been more soft." - Anja, 34, New York
My skin feels super soft and warm after a round with my two dry brushes (bought an extra, so I have one in each hand ;-) Buzzing, vital skin - just nice!
I feel my skin becomes nicer and tighter by using the brush and it provides personal well-being.
The fact that it is fantastic, starts blood circulation and removes dead skin cells effectively. Impossible to live without - so I bought two more for my two adult daughters. They are as happy with them as I am with mine.
Can not live without