Sun protection is the product that most of our retailers and consumers have requested from me over time, and as a product developer in the skincare industry, the SUN range has also been the most difficult challenge to solve. Because how do you crack the code on what I haven't been able to find on the skin care shelves myself?
ENERGIZE / Therapeutic
MORE salt body scrub
- For body and hands
- Customers’ favourite for home spa
- With cleansing Himalaya salt
- Based on plant oils
MORE body scrub is an invigorating body exfoliator with Sea Buckthorn, Argan and Kukui oils, known for their natural moisturising, age-defense properties.
MORE polishes away dead skin cells with mineral-rich Sea salt and Himalayan crystal salt that help detoxify, prevent and combat dry skin on the body.
Use the salt scrub in the shower, when soaking in the bathtub, in the spa or the public swimming pool to exfoliate, nourish and hydrate the skin.
MORE is the ideal kick-starting treatment for body and soul when you need a stimulating and energising home spa experience.
Our dynamic blend of essential oils upgrades your daily shower to a luxurious wellness ritual. Refreshing natural fragrance therapy from Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lemongrass and Orange stimulate the senses and rejuvenate your skin.
- Warm a small handful body scrub between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use on wet or dry skin.
- Tie back long hair to avoid getting product into clean hair.
- Turn off the water and massage into wet skin using circular movements, avoiding the décolletage and fragile skin.
- Rinse off quickly to remove salt, leaving the precious oils on the skin.
- Gently pat dry with towel.
- Use between waxing to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Karmameju scrubs are perfect for preparing and smoothing skin before tanning.
- Do not use this product on the face, use our Konjac sponges and the masks PROUD and DEEP for facial exfoliation.
- For silky smooth and polished skin, use twice a week.
CAUTION Do not use on broken skin or after shaving. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains tree oil. Not for consumption. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Base of Himalayan Salt (the white gold) and Sea Salt combined with dynamic and moisturising plant oils
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract
- Contains Beeswax
- Regular use of Karmameju’s body scrubs help to prevent cellulite
- Use MORE between wax treatments to prevent ingrown hair
- Ideal to use before a sun vacation to get rid of the dead skin cells as it will promote a beautiful and even suntan
- The salt has a detoxifying effect on the skin and body, so leave the salt on the skin for as long as possible
- Use when taking a footbath or after washing hands. Our salt body scrubs effectively remove paint and oil
Ingredients: Maris sal/sea salt/sel marin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium chloride (himalayan crystal salt), ºbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, glycerin (vegetable), cetyl esters, mel/honey/miel, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), aqua/water/eau, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, citronellol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
EAN number: 5710334013083
Easy to use, smells like it should, effective
I think it's good at removing dead skin cells but my skin seems a bit greasy afterwards
Delicious product, leaves the skin with moisture and is very fragrant.
I have pretty dry skin, especially on my legs. And my legs are still soft and not at all dry at the end of the day when I've used it in the morning. And then it smells nice.
Easy to use, smell good, not too greasy
Combine MORE with
For your morning bath