ENERGIZE / Therapeutic
BOOST / BALM 03
- Warm the balm between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use daily to help hydrate, balance, nurture and heal the skin.
- For the therapeutic relief of aching muscles use as a deeply relaxing and warming massage balm.
- Use on temples and neck to help soothe headaches.
- Use on chest, throat and under the nose when feeling unwell. · Use before and after sport.
- Warm a small amount between hands and apply whenever needed.
- Place Karmameju balms on your bedside table – they are ideal for nurturing the skin while resting.
CAUTION A skin test is recommended. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Contains nut oil. Not for consumption. Do not apply to sensitive skin. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides, cetyl esters, helianthus annus seed wax, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), menthol, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) gum oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange sweet) peel oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, cymbopogon khasans (jamarosa) root oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, citronellol, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, cinnamal alcohol, cinnamyl. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.