NURTURE / Therapeutic
CALM / BALM 02 - Travel size
- Warm the balm between your hands, take them to your nose and take deep aromatherapeutic breaths.
- Use daily to help hydrate, balance, nurture and heal the skin.
- For the therapeutic relief of aching muscles use as a deeply relaxing and soothing massage balm.
- Provides comfort, protection and rejuvenation after shaving and sun exposure.
- Use CALM as a nourishing leave-on night mask and when flying to avoid dehydration.
- Place Karmameju balms on your bedside table – they are ideal for nurturing the skin while resting.
CAUTION A skin test is recommended. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Contains nut oil. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place.
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides, cetyl esters, helianthus annus seed wax, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, ºlavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, kunzea ericoides (kanuka) leaf oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.
We are addicted to CALM at home. My husband uses it as a face cream and the kids use it on the cheeks in the winter as well as on dry skin. I always carry a mini CALM balm in my bag. You can use it for almost everything since it is really efficient and gentle.
Camilla, 33 years, Rødovre
Try out our balms
For nourishing care