NURTURE / Therapeutic
MILD / BODY OIL 02
- Warm the oil between your hands, take your hands to the nose and inhale fragrance deeply.
- To hydrate, nourish and maintain healthy skin, apply daily to entire body
- After a bath, apply MILD on damp skin for optimal absorption. Combine with Karmameju body lotion for extra nourishment.
- Ideal for a therapeutic calming massage and as a relaxing foot massage on kids.
- Add to warm water for a luxurious and nourishing bath
- Use as a shaving oil for an ultra-smooth shave.
- Our body oils are beneficial as a stimulating and nurturing scalp- or hair treatment. MILD is suitable for dry, itchy and sensitive scalp.
CAUTION In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Contains nut oil. Skin test advisable. Seek professional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding when using essential oils. Not for consumption. Store in a cool place.
- 100% oil-based. The product’s durability is extended with Vitamin E and Rosemary extract
- Soothes and hydrates the skin after shaving and sunbathing
- Use our body oils as a stimulating and nourishing scalp- and hair mask. MILD is suitable for a dry and sensitive scalp
- Ideal for an aromatherapeutic and relaxing massage
- Use the product as shaving oil; apply to moist skin, shave in the direction of the hair and rinse with cold water
- MILD can also be used on children for a calming effect
OAT KERNEL OIL
LINDEN BLOSSOM OIL
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ºolea europaea (extra virgin olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, michelia alba (magnolia) flower oil, tilia cordata (linden) flower oil, styrax tonkinensis (benzoin) resin extract, helianthus annuus seed oil, limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, benzyl alcohol, geraniol. / ºOrganic ingredients. Ingredient list may change or vary. Please always refer to ingredient list on product packaging.