The self-healing person. Massage, home spa, exercise, diet and general stimulation of the body can alleviate discomfort in the joints, tendons and muscles. Self-care can do so much more than make the skin healthy. It is also care of the inner body and of the mind. Our desire is always to optimize the body to make everyday life as good as it can possibly be.
Many hours spent in front of the screen, physically-demanding work, a bad night’s sleep and hectic days with long to-do lists are just a few examples of things that can put stress on our bodies.
Do you often experience sore muscles, neck tension, headaches, lower back pain or an achy body? You’re not alone! Below, we recommend products where aromatherapy, self-care and gentle pain or tension relief combine to help relieve the discomfort as much as possible.
A natural, aromatherapeutic roll-on developed to stimulate, nurture and relief with dynamic, organic and effective ingredients.
- Shake before use.
- Roll BLAZE onto the skin where care and relief are needed. Avoid the skin on the face, intimate areas, mucous membranes and armpits or open wounds and cuts.
- Use BLAZE as required.
- Allow to dry before getting dressed.
- Recommended for tension, headaches and discomfort.
- Use with or without massaging the skin.
- Recommended to use in combination BOOST balm 03 for ultimate relief and warming massage.